- I am God’s child (John 1:12)
- I am Christ’s friend (John (15:15)
- I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
- I am bought with a price (1 Cor. 19-20)
- I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
- I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts 1:8)
- I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt. 5:13-14)
- I am a member of the body of Christ (1Cor 12:27)
- I am free forever from condemnation (Rom.8: 1-2)
- I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil. 3:20)
- I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8-31-34)
- I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor. 5-17-21)
- I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:6)
- I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom. 8:35-39)
- I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor. 1:21-22)
- I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28)
- I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3:12)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
- I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15:1-5)
- I am God’s temple (1 Cor. 3:16)
- I am complete in Christ (Col. 2:10)
- I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
- I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
- I am God’s co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor. 6:1)
- I am God’s workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
- I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected (Phil 1:5)
- I have been redeemed and forgiven (Col. 1:14)
- I have been adopted as God’s child (Eph 1:5)
I’ll be the first to admit, I forget who I am. Each and every day it’s easy to believe who this world says we are and what the enemy would like us to believe and somewhere in there the truth gets lost.
Sometimes I feel like the Lord is constantly banging me up against the head and repeatedly asking “Don’t you get it, don’t you see who you are?”
Don’t you think he ever gets tired of that? Because he sees it so clearly in the midst of our obscured view.
I’m sure he does, but I’m so thankful that our God is a God of patience.
It’s like the great “I am” has all the time in the world to show me who I am.