Monday, March 18, 2013

Bloglovin.

You might have heard the word on the street in the blog world is that google reader is shutting down in July. I loved this as a way to keep up with the blogs I read, so I was bummed when I heard this. But also glad at the same time because I was getting frustrated because there was no way to delete old blogs you may not read anymore or old blogs that the blogger may have shut down and is no longer up.
 
BUT, I found a great alternative and wanted to share with you about bloglovin.
 
It's another great and efficient way to keep up with the blogs you love. So I signed myself up and I'm loving it. So don't panic and if you are looking for another alternative other than google reader. Go check out bloglovin. You just might like it!!! (Only downfall is you have to actually go to the blog itself to read the full blog in it's entirety, whereas before you could read the whole blog post in google reader, but the up side is now it's easy to delete blogs as I was mentioning before.)
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Funny I JUST finished a very similar post!! I am following along w you now! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

At first, I didnt care for having to click to see the whole post, but its making me comment more :)

BARBIE said...

I am using BlogLovin, but I like MAC Reeder even more. It gives you the ability to view and comment on a post within the Reeder. So cool. Blessings!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I'm going to have to check it out! Thank you for mentioning it!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh, wow! I hadn't heard about that...

Unknown said...

Wow...
Thank you for informing...
Android Developer